February 24, 2022

Mexico Day 7 - A Day off

This was another day of rest. And I needed it. We got tacos at a local restaurant, hung out in the pool and by the beach, read books, and walked the mile and a half into town to eat dinner on the sand. It was a lovely day and I particularly enjoyed our walk this evening and the conversation with David. But I am utterly exhausted so I am just going to post a few pictures and go to bed. 


We see these meat towers all over. They scare me.

This restaurant has a tree growing inside of it! And what a cool roof!

Xander stole David's hat

A hawk with dinner

Jon and Xander hanging out on the beach

The three teens at dinner on the beach

Christian's huge chicken burger

A fire show on the beach

Teens in Playa Del Carmen


Goodnight!

No comments:

Post a Comment